Happy Friday Americanoizers! In preparation for a sweet weekend, today we have interviewed for you on our Friday Interview Lola Ponce. The singer participated in many musical Festivals and, when she became a teenager, she discovered that acting was another of her passions. One of her latest appearances has been with the tenor Andrea Bocelli. Lola is also known for her leading role of Esmeralda, in the Notre Dame De Parìs famous musical. So, are you ready to get to know her better?
1. What’s your favorite movie?
Marcelo with Aaron Diaz ;-)
2. Favorite Hitchcock film?
3. Favorite TV show that’s currently on?
The Ellen Show
4. iPhone or Android?
5. Twitter or Instagram?
6. What’s your favorite food?
7. Coffee or tea?
8. What’s the hardest part about being a mom?
Nothing, it is the best in the Universe
9. What’s your favorite band?
10. Favorite solo artist?
11. Favorite song?
Caruso, by Lucio Dalla
12. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
13. Dogs or cats?
14. Best gift you’ve ever received?
15. Best gift you’ve ever done?
16. What Country do you wish to visit?
17. What’s your favorite color?
18. Pilates or yoga?
19. Jogging or swimming?
20. Best way to de-stress?
Being in the Nature
21. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
22. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My Italian agent
23. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Robin, my wonderful mother in law
24. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Marilyn Monroe, Frank Sinatra, Steve Jobs
25. Hugs or kisses?
26. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
27. Where were you born?
Santa Fe, Argentina
28. What would be the title of your autobiography?
The story of my life
29. Last photograph you took?
The sunset, yesterday!